I’ve been working this scene since the middle of March, but Vue would always crash before finishing the render. It was especially frustrating because it would render almost the entire image (taking days) before finally failing. Trying to save the image would also result in a crash. Many facepalms!
Finally I decided to rebuild the entire thing from scratch and (hallelujah) I was able to get it finished. It is a continuation of the themes I started “Exobotany” and “Vaulted“. All of the foreground geometry was modeled using The Plant Factory.
I think it even looks a bit better than my original (glitchy) scene 🙂
I hope you enjoy it. Multiscreen versions coming soon!