Posted on August 9, 2012

I apologize for the delay in posting the multiple-monitor version of “Year of the Dragon”. I set the scene to render at 7680 x 4800 when I left on my recent trip down to Texas but found upon my return that it had crashed halfway through. My intention had been to source the multiscreen from the larger, poster sized render.

I set up a new 7680 x 1600 version of the scene and started it rendering yesterday morning, but it still shows another 24 hours to go. Rather than having everyone wait even longer I decided to take what I had from the crashed render and create a dual and triple-screen versions from that.

As always, some compromises had to be made to fit the scene into a wildly different aspect ratio. Let me know what you guys think…